The customer also wanted to replace the ” Citrix Receiver” logo with their own logo, to do this we need to do the following:
- Change back to the bubble theme.
- Repeat the steps for changing the password.
- Create a .PNG file with the following details:
- Name: logo_notagline.png
- Size: 215 x 51 (when you want it bigger you also need to change the ctxs.authentication.css which can be found in /var/netscaler/gui/vpn/css)
- Copy the file to:
- Run the following command to create a new customtheme.tar.gz file:
tar -cvzf /var/ns_gui_custom/customtheme.tar.gz ns_gui/*
- Change the theme to Custom
- logon to the GUI
- Expand the NetScaler Gateway.
- select Global settings.
- select change global settings.
- go to client experience
- change the theme to Custom.
- save the configuration and reboot.
Now the logo is the company logo and even when the server is rebooted the logo is copied and it keeps working.