Internet Explorer settings Security tab are greyed out
When logging in as a new user my Internet Explorer Security Settings are greyed out, when I perform a reset everything is working perfect. I don’t use any GPO’s the change settings.
1) Login as user with the problem.
2) Reset the internet Explorer setting in the Advanced tab.
3) Export the registry settings of the following key:
4) Load the ntuser.dat from the default user as “Default” using Load Hive in Regedit.
5) Edit the Exported .reg file and use find and replace
6) Import the changed settings.
7) Unload the hive for Default.
Now when a new user logs in the Internet Eplorer settings are correct.