When connecting to a Windows 2008 server using ICA and watching a site which using embedded streetview, the streetview section is grey and only lets you show the controls for streetview.
When connecting using RDP the problem doesn’t occur.
After searching I found that disabling speedscreen will do the trick.
Configure SpeedScreen Browser Acceleration for a farm
- Depending on the version of XenApp you have installed, from the Start menu, select All Programs > Citrix > Management Consoles and choose Access Management Console or Delivery Services Console.
- In the left pane, select the farm.
- From the Action menu, select Modify farm properties > Modify all properties.
- From the Properties list, select Server Default > SpeedScreen > Browser Acceleration.
- Deselect the SpeedScreen Browser Acceleration check box to disable speedscreen browser acceleration.
Now the streetview images are displayed and everything is working.